Modern, flexible, and ready to serve, the Interactive Kiosk reduces lines, frees up staff, and improves the customer experience.
See what’s inside
Explore how the Interactive Kiosk transforms the iPad into a complete and customizable self-service platform.
Aila’s Interactive Kiosk features integrated scanning, optics, power management, electronics, and firmware. Our USB-C Power Hub manages power for the kiosk, iPad, and accessories. The Interactive Kiosk includes:
- Integrated image-based scanning
- Smart power management
- Secure enclosure protects iPad
- Versatile mounting options that fit your space
- Optional accessories to build your ideal experience
Aila’s image-based scanning technology transforms the iPad’s cameras into an enterprise-grade scanner with integrated illumination, aiming, continual learning, and live error detection.
Scan 45+ 1D/2D/QR barcodes and IDs in any condition quickly and reliably.
|<50 millisecond scan speed in continuous scanning mode||Scans 45 + barcode symbologies||Including damaged, blurry, and ultra-small barcodes|
Accessories to create your ideal solution
External Audio Jack
Quick Disconnect Adapter
Antimicrobial Screen Protector
Customer Success Stories
Engage your customers where it matters most, from the point of entry to the point of sale, and everywhere in between
- Advanced image-based scanning enhances speed and accuracy
- Scanning speed: <50ms (continuous mode)
- Scanning range: 2-16”
- Aiming & Illumination: LED red-dot aimer and broad-spectrum illumination
- Accuracy: learning algorithm with live error-detection
- Field of view: 49° x 33°
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 (SD), 2160 x 3840 (HD)
- Native iOS; Cordova; React Native
- Codabar, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, GS1 DataBar, PDF417, QR Code, UPC/EAN/JAN
- 20+ more symbologies available with additional licensing, including Aztec Code, Data Matrix, GS1 Composite, MaxiCode, Micro PDF, Micro QR and more
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2 technology
- 2 USB-C ports, Power over Ethernet (PoE) for 12.9-inch model only
- ARM™ Cortex-M series
- Native iOS (Swift); Cordova; Xamarin; React Native
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the Interactive Kiosk cost and where can I buy it?
Aila offers competitive pricing and quantity discounts. Depending on your device and configuration, pricing may vary. Aila sells direct to our enterprise customers. Contact sales to learn more.
Does Aila provide software for the Interactive Kiosk?
Aila provides a software development kit (SDK) that integrates with front-end iOS applications. You can use your in-house app, work with a software development firm, or we can refer you to one of our software technology partners to build the perfect app for your solution.
Are Aila devices compatible with Android?
Aila products are engineered exclusively for iOS and iPadOS™—the most intuitive, secure, and powerful platforms for enterprise solutions.
Where can I get support?
Do Aila products come with a warranty?
All Aila products include a one-year warranty that protects against manufacturer defects.
Are demo units available?
Demo units are available for qualified enterprise opportunities and pilots. Contact sales to get started.
Do Aila products support 3rd-party peripherals?
Our 12.9” Interactive Kiosk includes a USB-C hub that can support power and data connectivity for peripherals such as payment terminals, fingerprint readers, printers, and other devices that can natively interact with iOS and iPadOS™.
Does the Interactive Kiosk come with an iPad?
Apple devices aren’t included with our products. However, we work with many different value-added resellers (VARs) and distributors to help you find the best solution for your deployment.