Modern, flexible, and ready to serve, the Interactive Kiosk reduces lines, frees up staff, and improves the customer experience.
See what’s inside
Explore how the Interactive Kiosk transforms the iPad into a complete and customizable self-service platform.
Robust enterprise hardware
Aila’s Interactive Kiosk features integrated scanning, optics, power management, electronics, and firmware. Our USB-C Power Hub manages power for the kiosk, iPad, and accessories. The Interactive Kiosk includes:
- Integrated image-based scanning
- Smart power management
- Quick disconnect capabilities
- Versatile mounting options that fit your space
- Optional accessories to build your ideal experience
Advanced data capture technology
Aila’s image-based scanning technology transforms the iPad’s cameras into an enterprise-grade scanner with integrated illumination, aiming, continual learning, and live error detection.
Scan 45+ 1D/2D/QR barcodes and IDs in any condition quickly and reliably.
|<50 millisecond scan speed in continuous scanning mode||Scans 45 + barcode symbologies||Including damaged, blurry, and ultra-small barcodes|
More options to customize your workflow
The Interactive Kiosk seamlessly integrates with your existing app through our SDK, or for larger-scale deployments, we can work with your teams to define, design, and build industry-leading self-service experiences that meet your specific needs.
- Integrate your app: with our scanning SDK, your developers can quickly capture everything from barcodes, QR codes, IDs, and more to pass directly into your app
- Aila’s app development: Our application development team works with your enterprise team to define, design, and build industry-leading self-service experiences
Comprehensive managed services
Deploying, servicing, and scaling self-service solutions can be a complex task. Aila’s Managed Services helps your team configure and manage your setup, integration, device management and refresh so that you can focus on your business. Aila’s managed services include:
- Provisioning, Kitting & Logistics
- Remote Status, System Health & Incident Detection
- Customer Support
- Lifecycle Management
Accessories to create your ideal solution
External Audio Jack
Quick Disconnect Adapter
Antimicrobial Screen Protector
Customer Success Stories
Engage your customers where it matters most, from the point of entry to the point of sale, and everywhere in between
- Advanced image-based scanning enhances speed and accuracy
- Scanning speed: <50ms (continuous mode)
- Scanning range: 2-16”
- Aiming & Illumination: LED red-dot aimer and broad-spectrum illumination
- Accuracy: learning algorithm with live error-detection
- Field of view: 49° x 33°
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 (SD), 2160 x 3840 (HD)
- Native iOS; Cordova; React Native
- Codabar, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, GS1 DataBar, PDF417, QR Code, UPC/EAN/JAN
- 20+ more symbologies available with additional licensing, including Aztec Code, Data Matrix, GS1 Composite, MaxiCode, Micro PDF, Micro QR and more
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2 technology
- 2 USB-C ports, Power over Ethernet (PoE) for 12.9-inch model only
- ARM™ Cortex-M series
- Native iOS (Swift); Cordova; Xamarin; React Native
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the Interactive Kiosk cost and where can I buy it?
Aila offers competitive pricing and quantity discounts. Depending on your device and configuration, pricing may vary. Aila sells direct to our enterprise customers. Contact sales to learn more.
Does Aila provide software for the Interactive Kiosk?
Aila provides a software development kit (SDK) that integrates with front-end iOS applications. You can use your in-house app, work with a software development firm, or we can refer you to one of our software technology partners to build the perfect app for your solution.
Are Aila devices compatible with Android?
Aila products are engineered exclusively for iOS and iPadOS™—the most intuitive, secure, and powerful platforms for enterprise solutions.
Where can I get support?
Aila has a Customer Portal that provides downloads, tools, and documentation. Customers can open a support ticket here.
Do Aila products come with a warranty?
All Aila products include a one-year warranty that protects against manufacturer defects.
Are demo units available?
Demo units are available for qualified enterprise opportunities and pilots. Contact sales to get started.
Do Aila products support 3rd-party peripherals?
Our 12.9” Interactive Kiosk includes a USB-C hub that can support power and data connectivity for peripherals such as payment terminals, fingerprint readers, printers, and other devices that can natively interact with iOS and iPadOS™.
Does the Interactive Kiosk come with an iPad?
Apple devices aren’t included with our products. However, we work with many different value-added resellers (VARs) and distributors to help you find the best solution for your deployment.