Aila is the leading provider of self-service solutions for retail, healthcare, QSR, travel & hospitality and more.
What We Do
Aila Technologies is the leader in self-service solutions for top brands aiming to eliminate long lines, increase operational efficiency, and elevate the customer experience at their physical locations. Our unified architecture combines advanced computer vision, robust enterprise hardware, and comprehensive managed services empowering enterprises to rapidly develop, deploy, and scale seamless self-service experiences across their physical locations with greater ease and efficiency.
- Enterprise Technology: With Aila's Interactive Kiosk™, SoftScan™, and Managed Services, enterprises can offer self-service solutions with unparalleled performance, flexibility, and reliability
- Superior Performance: 2x-5x more processing power over competing kiosks, with unbeatable image-based scanning
- Endless Flexibility: Countless peripheral configurations that scale with your business without the cost or bulk of legacy systems
- Minimal Footbprint: Elegant and robust design that is optimized for space utilization and changing layouts
- Turnkey Readiness: Ships complete and ready to install
With our Interactive Kiosk, SoftScan, and Managed services, Aila powers over five million transactions a day.
Aila was founded in 2010, shortly after the release of the first iPad. Cofounders Jason Gulbinas and Matt Kowalczyk recognized that these powerful mobile devices provided better performance and more flexibility than traditional retail systems and began designing products that offer the convenience of online shopping to brick-and-mortar locations.
Since then, Aila has become an official partner to Apple and the predominant self-service solutions provider to world-class enterprises, offering a unified architecture that combines advanced computer vision, robust enterprise hardware, and comprehensive managed services empowering enterprises to rapidly develop, deploy, and scale seamless self-service experiences across their physical locations with greater ease and efficiency.
Contact us to learn how Aila's solution can transform your enterprise and deliver exceptional operational efficiency and customer experiences at scale.
Transforming Healthcare: The Power of Automated Patient Check-In Kiosks
The problem The healthcare industry is growing rapidly, but it faces numerous challenges that affect both operational efficiency and the patient experience. Long wait times, staff shortages, and medical errors have become pervasive issues that…
Streamlining Retail Operations with Self-Service Technology
As retailers grapple with the challenges of labor shortages and long lines, self-service technology has emerged as a powerful solution. Self-checkout and automated returns have become increasingly popular in recent years, as retailers seek to…