Aila is the leading provider of self-service solutions for retail, healthcare, QSR, travel & hospitality and more.
What We Do
Aila Technologies is the leader in self-service solutions for top brands aiming to eliminate long lines, increase operational efficiency, and elevate the customer experience at their physical locations. Our unified architecture combines advanced computer vision, robust enterprise hardware, and comprehensive managed services empowering enterprises to rapidly develop, deploy, and scale seamless self-service experiences across their physical locations with greater ease and efficiency.
- Enterprise Technology: With Aila's Interactive Kiosk™, SoftScan™, and Managed Services, enterprises can offer self-service solutions with unparalleled performance, flexibility, and reliability
- Superior Performance: 2x-5x more processing power over competing kiosks, with unbeatable image-based scanning
- Endless Flexibility: Countless peripheral configurations that scale with your business without the cost or bulk of legacy systems
- Minimal Footbprint: Elegant and robust design that is optimized for space utilization and changing layouts
- Turnkey Readiness: Ships complete and ready to install
With our Interactive Kiosk, SoftScan, and Managed services, Aila powers over five million transactions a day.
Aila was founded in 2010, shortly after the release of the first iPad. Cofounders Jason Gulbinas and Matt Kowalczyk recognized that these powerful mobile devices provided better performance and more flexibility than traditional retail systems and began designing products that offer the convenience of online shopping to brick-and-mortar locations.
Since then, Aila has become an official partner to Apple and the predominant self-service solutions provider to world-class enterprises, offering a unified architecture that combines advanced computer vision, robust enterprise hardware, and comprehensive managed services empowering enterprises to rapidly develop, deploy, and scale seamless self-service experiences across their physical locations with greater ease and efficiency.
Contact us to learn how Aila's solution can transform your enterprise and deliver exceptional operational efficiency and customer experiences at scale.
Drawing the Line: How Much Value is Sitting Unrealized inside Your Retail Store?
Delivering value within services and the customer experience forms an integral part of in-store retail operations. For medium to large retail chains, maximizing the value of their resources to do this, whether its stock, personnel,…
Quick Service, Quick Tech: 5 Reasons Self-Order Kiosks Are a Must-Have in QSR
Today’s customers have grown accustomed to do-it-yourself experiences in restaurants, from ordering ahead in the app to carrying it away from a pickup station. Self-ordering kiosks are another experience that have emerged as a game-changer…